British International Distance College is part of the international group and has been operating for 19 years. The Group is proud to offer Cambridge International education in South Africa from age 5 to 19 years.
Courses on offer
Foundation (Grades 7,8,9)
IGCSE (Grades 10,11)
AS Level (Grade 12)
Click here to find a list of subjects offered for each level.
Materials and facilities
- The latest and best Cambridge approved textbooks are imported and included in your study material.
- Materials are couriered to students. Included in the course fee
- Exam preparation tutorials and laboratory workshops are held twice a year and ensure a real boost for final exam preparation.
- Students can succeed completely unaided by private Tutors because the course material is so comprehensive.
- We offer students alternative examination centres nationwide – We are the only institutions accredited by Cambridge to offer this service. This means all your examination administration is taken care of by us.
- East Rand/ Ekurhuleni
- West Rand
- Vaal Triangle/ Sedibeng
- Pretoria/ Tshwane
Student Advisors are available from 8am-5pm to mentor and assist students and parents throughout their studies.
British International Distance College students have achieved excellent results in their Cambridge exams, obtaining
- 1 st place in the world for English and Science, 2nd place for Computer Studies
- 1 st place in RSA for Business Studies, Psychology, Economics, Maths, Afrikaans, French, Sociology, Music, Art, History, Biology, Geography and Accounting.
The majority of our students achieve university exemption and get into a degree of their choice and at the University of their choice, whether in South Africa or internationally.
British International Distance College is different from other Cambridge course providers!
- High School